Your donation, whether large or small, really makes a difference. We are an all-volunteer outfit, and we put every dollar we receive to good use! (And we are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, so your contribution is 100% tax-deductible.)
Checks payable to “Friends of Berkeley Animal Care Services” can be mailed to:
Friends of Berkeley Animal Care Services
1 Bolivar Drive
Berkeley, CA 94710
Your donations help us provide much-needed supplies, equipment, medical treatment, training, and more for our shelter animals as they await their forever homes:
- $10 buys a Kong to help our dogs stay entertained in their kennels
- $20 buys a collar, harness, and leash to keep each shelter dog looking sharp (and safely attached to a human!) on walks and in training class
- $50 pays for a kitty comfort package, including a domed bed, Feliway diffuser, and scratching pad, to keep our cats calm and content while they await adoption
- $100 pays for a specialty vet visit for an animal who needs an orthopedic consult, dental work, or even a trip to the kitty cardiologist or doggy optometrist!
- $200 pays for a BAD RAP training class for roughly a dozen shelter dogs, many former shelter dogs who have been adopted (and whose new owners understand the bond and good manners created by training!), and shelter dogs – both current and former – who are polishing up their resumes by becoming Canine Good Citizens!